All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Saturday 5 July 2014

Is WLCI a good Fashion College



Our students certainly think so !

wlci

Rupa Roy is a final year Undergraduate Fashion Technology Student. The team at WLCI wanted an insight on Student feedback so we asked her to share her views. 

Roy was asked about her experience with the college. Her claim is that as she walked in through the doors, all her doubts were clear. She was aware that her decision would be fruitful in terms of memories and experiences. 

As we bid her adieu, all of her hopes and dreams have been successfully met. In her words, “Although it’s been three years now but I still feel like it was yesterday when I came to WLCI College and made so many memories”.

As Rupa is leaving our nest, she has many avenues waiting for her. Over the years we have nurtured and groomed her to be accept life’s challenges. Her parting words were, “I don’t usually get bad grades but whenever I do, I take it as a Motivation! I believe that Failure Leads to Success ”.

No comments :

Post a Comment