WLC College took it upon themselves to better dress the men of our society ! Mentioned below is the cheat sheet to look fabulous in the most discreet way. Simple tips that can add glamour to your wardrobe, without burning a hole in your pocket.
- For lean men, wear clothes that hug your body. For bulky men, wear the right size and fit (Hint: slim fit is not for you).
- Never wear more than 3 colors. The color of your accessories- belt, shoes, ties and cufflinks, are included. Opt for a subtle and simple look.
- Casual dressing need not be boring, gear up in a collared shirt with your denims for a day out with friends.
- Pay attention to detail. Add a scarf or pocket square to your formal evening attire to complete the look.
- Keep your shoes polished. It matters, your shoes speaks loudly of your character so keep them pristinely clean at all times.
- Don’t be a sucker for brand names. Shop for your look not your status, cheeky thought but true. If the shirt at your supermarket bodes well on your body, buy it, it was made for you.
Dear Men, WLCI School of Fashion has taken the initiative in your retrospect and wishes for a fashionable future. Keep experimenting and cultivating your image. What you wear defines you and your power. It boosts your confidence level too, so chose wisely !