Pakistan showcased Romance with Nature at the PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014. Designer - Zara Shahjahan, has turned insects into fashion motifs. Her "Love Bug" collection uses fabrics like silk, organza and sheer tulle in strong colors - whites and off whites, lime green, lemon yellow, dark blue and black. Get inspired with WLCI School of Fashion : http://www.wlcifashion.in/
Monday, 14 April 2014
Monday, 7 April 2014
According to Wikipedia - A review is an evaluation of a publication, product, service, or company. A consumer review refers to a review written by the owner of a product or the user of a service who has sufficient experience to comment on reliability and whether or not the product or service delivers on its promises.
WLC College India has been an education service provider for the past 18 years. In these years, WLCI has managed to shape the lives of thousands of professionals in the field of Business, Fashion, Advertising and Graphic Design. We have sustained successfully over the years with the support of our treasured alumni and the industry.
Continued support and feedback from industry makers has always kept us ahead of our competitors. The course curriculum for all WLCI Programmes is developed with the guidance from the respective field experts.
Student reviews about WLCI College has kept us at the top with the title of the Best Professional Training Institute. With our distinctive Traineeship agenda, wherein the students get on the job training, we are the largest provider of skilled professionals.
Industry Feedback and Student Review for WLC College India are highly appreciated. If you wish to contribute to the same visit our Website Portals ( Links provided below ).
WLCI College Review : http://www.wlcibusiness.in/wlci-students-review.html
WLCI College Feedback : http://www.wlcifashion.in/wlci-college-student-feedback.html
Thursday, 27 March 2014
|Design Is Vision - WLCI School of Design|
Friday, 14 March 2014
WLCI School of Fashion adores the Hindu festival of colors ! Celebrated on the first day of Spring, Holi brings life to the dull winter. Some tips for when you venture out to play this season - Condition your hair with a good helping of coconut oil to avoid damage. Secondly, wear comfortable clothes with light materials like cotton. Afterwards, be sure to nourish your skin. Have a safe holi ! For a career in Fashion, visit : http://www.wlcifashion.in/
Wednesday, 5 March 2014
Today, in the world of advanced technology and busy life routine, the online study has provided so much ease in the professional student life. If you are passing through your student life then considering some Professional Courses would be good for your future and that could bring new power to your present potential. Attending full time or part time classes is easy for those students who have sufficient time for that but if you are a professional learner then you would need to consider something else that could be suitable for your time routine.
Usually, the Professional learners face really too many difficulties in establishing a good time schedule for study and maintaining a balance between study and work.
It becomes almost impossible for working professionals to allocate some time for classes in their daily work schedule, and it is a paradox that one cannot move forward in corporate unless he updates his knowledge and skills.
So, do they have any choice? Of course yes! They have a choice of online study.
In today’s paced world, now it is possible to get knowledge whenever you want and wherever you want. You can consider it a virtual class which does not need any geographical location and a candidate does not require to visit every time to the specific location for his/her studies.
Here are some most popular online Professional Courses and they all offer a Fast track programme to revamp their career.
· Professional Study of Retail management
· Online MBA
· Professional Study courses of Insurance
· Professional Study courses in Biomedical sciences
· Diploma courses in Event Management
· Professional Study courses of Financial planning and mutual fund
· Professional courses in Commodities Market
· Professional Study in Foreign Languages
· Soft skills learning and communications
· Travel and tourism Professional Study courses
· Banking Courses
· Diploma in Fashion Designing
· Diploma in visual communication
· Diploma in Graphic Designing
· E-Security Learning courses
Many universities and colleges in
are offering these online courses and you would be able to apply online and
then your study would be online without any time limitations or study time
limits. You would be able to access your study material online or you can print
them for better studies! The online study has been declared one of the most
convenient education source which offers low costing and effective studies to
their students. If you want to make your career bright then you should
necessarily take some steps to sharpen your skills and to enhance your
Friday, 28 February 2014
WLCI offers post graduate programs in marketing. The college was established two decades ago and is one of the fastest growing colleges for professional education in India with 10 centers spread across major cities of the subcontinent. Here are top 4 reasons why you should pursue your post graduation in marketing:
1) Marketing is one of the most exciting facets in business management. It will stimulate your lateral thinking and creativity.
2) Marketing is a business development discipline, hence marketing involves management. Therefore it is a good choice to gain experience and develop your management skills. It is a critical responsibility for marketers.
3) It is a common misconception that marketing generally involves advertising and selling. Any marketing project also includes sales advertising, public affairs, product development, packaging, price setting and delivery decisions.
4) Being an experienced marketer you will be able to enhance your employment opportunities. This is because apart from goods and services, even people can be marketed. In practice it means that the theories and principles can be applied to your resume. This will always help you gain an edge with your competition. As, marketing revolves around satisfying the consumer’s need and expectation, these basic principles may also be applied to employers.
Tuesday, 18 February 2014
Cost accounting is the most important and toughest subjects in accounting. That’s what a majority of accountants will tell you. The reasons are quite obvious. Cost Accounting is unique for general accounting and many of the terms of cost accounting are not used in management accounting or financial accounting.
It’s a kind of accounting in which all costs that are incurred in carrying out an activity or a production is recorded. The basic purpose of this is to define the actual cost that has been incurred in a business. This will facilitate the top management to take a decision on the selling price of the product. The selling price is arrived by summarizing the cost incurred at the input stage. This helps a lot in determining where savings can be made so as to lower selling prices.
Lowering selling price will give an edge to the product to that of the competitor’s. This part of accounting is the most important and toughest of all accounting practices. Financial accounting and cost accounting is the opposite of each other. While financial accounting measures economic performance by considering money, in cost accounting the economic factor of production would be money.