All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Review of WLCI College by Alumni



WLCI College welcomes Alumni Reviewsand Feedback as we believe in striving for the best. There is always scope for improvement and hence, we encourage our students, employees and an alumnus’s to share their experiences with us.


One such alumni is Mr. Chandra Shekhar Bhadra. Hailing from Shillong, Meghalaya, Shekhar came to us with the dream of making it big in the Business Industry. He pursued the Integrated Business Management Programme of four years. He wrote to us :-

“WLC to me was the platform where I groomed myself to match up the industry standards in this competitive era. WLC acted as as a fuel in my career that provided me the opportunity to move ahead with the help of the learning's I gathered throughout my study and internship tenure.

Started my career with HCL Info-system, further served the financial sector associating with Templeton Investments Inc. and currently leading the Merger & Acquisition analysis team as an Assistant Operations Manager (M&A) at SNL Financial LC US. ” 

There are over 10,000 dreams come true that we are happy to be a part of. WLCI College has always aimed at succeeding along with the students and the alumnus. With the unique traineeship module, we get them Industry Ready and well equipped to face the real world challenges.

No comments :

Post a Comment