All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Review on WLCI Hyderabad Campus by Alumni

wlc review


Frankly speaking I really feel proud after completing my MBA, @wlc,hyd campus! I would like to share my view regarding 3 things-

 1) Regarding Traineeship while doing our course, its really good in working With companies,& also unique experience,,where we can see bigggg difference between wat we study & the exact environment where we work. There is a lot of chance for us in building our Relationships with corporate people, while we do our traineeship!!

2) Regardin Placement : I my self has joined wlc, by listening that college people will be giving achance for students to work @ companies I was not having any faith that college people will asssest us, &provide us traineeship, for students,, to my surprise, I my self has been placed For M&M, company Kharkahna,, I worked with the company for almost six months, later I worked with Religare,for 6months, with almost 10k salary!
Which I havnt expected that I will be working for 10k,while doing my MBA.

3) College Timing & Placement : college timing was around 8-11am, after that most of the students r forced to work with companies, which really Gives good experience, for us to learn more from corporate world, college PROMISES that they will provide us Final placement,,, after completing my MBA I really feel that there is no placement assistance /guidance required,,as we have 2yrs experience,& the company where I work is giving me good package Wat is the need of final placement?, when we have good relation with corporate world!

Now I work in stock broking company, in a remote area & my annual income is 5-6lakh !!

Thanks WLC TEAM, HYDERBAD!!
Review Written By - AADINARAYANA.GUMMANURU,MANAGER @IIFL,BANAGANAPALLE,KURNOOL!

No comments :

Post a Comment