All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Friday 16 August 2013

WLC Testimonial – Syed Humam Masood


By Syed Humam Masood, Batch – 2009-2012, Course – ADFT


As a student of WLCI, I am in my second semester of two years MBA course and the journey till here has been amazing. We have got the opportunity here to get trained from the experienced professional from the industry. The course content here has been very informative and educating. Here in WLCI we have been trained to enhance and develop various skills required in the industry to achieve the highest level of success in the work field. Through the efforts and support of the college I got placed for my internship in the India’s leading media investment firm, Group M, here i am learning a lot about how the things actually work in the Industry, every day is a learning here whether in the college or at the traineeship organization and I am glad to be a part of the WLCI family.

No comments :

Post a Comment