All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Thursday 15 August 2013

WLC Review – Anjali Sharma


By Anjali Sharma, Batch – ACL II, Course PGDBM (HR)

Since I had work experience I did not want to quit working. My search ended when I came to know about WLCI. Within three months of joining the college, I got traineeship in GE as HR intern with a good amount of stipend.
WLCI’s slogan ‘earn while you learn’ is a benefit to their students because not only they can apply the knowledge which has been taught but also they gain professional experience. WLC conducts Cutting edge camps for its students so that they enhance their soft skills. What differentiates a WLCI student from the students of other institution is that, a WLCI student will have a professional experience along with a post graduate diploma. I would recomment WLCI to those who want to “earn knowledge, money and professional experience.

No comments :

Post a Comment